Top-notch complimentary resources for you!
Briefings Media Group believes in providing high-quality, informative and accessible resources to our readers! Because of that commitment, you have access to an abundance of free resources that will guide you to be more successful in the workplace.
Look at what’s available to you:
Subscribe to our e-letters and blogs!
Every month receive top tips and strategies straight to your inbox by signing up for our e-letters. Take advantage of these excellent resources:
- Communication Briefings E-Letter brings you valuable workplace communication insight.
- First-Rate Customer Service Forum offers top-notch tips for improving your organization’s customer service.
- Bud to Boss Take 5 helps new supervisors solve their toughest management problems.
- American Speaker Forum gives helpful public speaking advice, whether you’re new to speech-making or a veteran presenter.
- The Organized Executive’s Priority One goes out twice each month with quick tips to make you more successful.
Offer us your feedback, either by participating in a survey or by emailing the editorial team your tips, strategies, comments or questions.
Make sure you read these blogs:
- The Organized Executive’s Blog offers productivity, time-management and leadership advice.
- Bud to Boss Blog guides new managers and supervisors to success.
- Nitpickers’ Nook provides workplace communication advice, so you can write clearly, speak effectively and listen carefully.
- Raising the HR Bar shares insights about high-level human resources.
- American Speaker Blog offers presentation and public speaking guidance.
Additionally, you can find an archive of our e-letters on the Workplace Survival blog, so if you’re ever looking for an old issue, that’s where you’ll find it. Read and comment on our blogs so that we can extend the dialogue even further!
Visit the websites!
OrganizedExecutive.com, CommunicationBriefings.com and AmericanSpeaker.com contain loads of freebies. Read the Focus On sections, which we update each month with tips and articles. Or download a free special report!
Follow us on Twitter!
Every day receive tweets from @WorkSurvival and @BizarreHR to keep you informed about the best strategies for effective leadership, management, communication, customer service, public speaking and human resources. Have a question or a comment on a work-related issue? Tweet it to us to start the conversation!
Like us on Facebook!
Become a fan of Workplace Survival on Facebook, where you’ll receive updates from our blogs as well as news about and discounts for our products, audio conferences and training camps. Join the community’s discussions about leadership, workplace communication, customer service—anything and everything that will help you thrive in your workplace. While you’re at it, become a fan of Bizarre HR too, where you’ll be shocked by stories of what goes on in some workplaces! If you have a question, comment or great story from the Web to share, post it on our wall!